Tuesday, June 12, 2012

SGNote ICS Updates: The Premium Pack

Okay, some of us got ICS updates on our SGNote but ended up with SNote as new app along with SMemo updates like me.

I would like to tell you how to get the other lost apps: My Story.

You need Samsung Account to be activated so if you have not activated it, please do.

All you have to do is to get it in Samsung Apps.



Sear for My Story, and you will be able to download it for free.

What My Story is for actually it is almost similar to MMS but in a SGNote style. You will have templates you can use immediately and you can also start something from scratch and send them to your contact in multimedia style.



It only works between My Story apps for the multimedia function as far as I know. However you can convert it to pdf or jpg format if you wish so.

Enjoy the ICS.

2 comments:

  1. Your hair is just gorgeous!!! I have tried several of you styles. Thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete