Sunday, March 25, 2012

Presentation Kit for SGNote

For those who, like me, must do presentation often, a tool to make life easier during nerve wrecking public speaking is always worth to invest. At one side, the tool could create a buzz of attention to the presenter. On another side, it will also give the presenter some level of freedom.

I have just bought a mini bluetooth keyboard branded as Rii Mini. This is an unbranded bluetooth keyboard and manufactured in China. It costs me $45 to get ownership of this funny little thing.

As I have mentioned before in one of my article and twitter, you can use a mouse on SGNote. It will function like a little PC that you can bring anywhere you go. Rii Mini is the tool that makes it more complete. It has QWERTY keyboard, function keys, and a small touch pad as a mouse pad. In addition, it has small button on the side that will enable laser pointer.

So, all I need to do is turn on SGNote bluetooth, plug HDTV connector to enable screen sharing with a TV or projector, then like magic, I have a fully functioning micro personal computer for presentation anywhere I go. Of course, bring TV or projector with me all the time is still a pain. Plus Pico Projector has low lumens that it is not functioning well in bright surrounding. At least it is a step closer to make micro PC more closer to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment