Sunday, February 26, 2012

Why I wrote this journal?

I have been using several Smartphones in my life. Android smartphones have lately became my favorite. My first Android phone that I bought was Motorola Milestone, which was the GSM version of the famous Motorola Droid. From then on, I cannot find a more sophisticated and powerful phone in comparison than Android smartphones.

The latest one that I bought is Samsung Galaxy Note. I stood in line to buy it immediately during it's first launch in Indonesia and bought the Premiere package that consisted of a desktop dock and original navy blue flip cover.



Right from the start, I knew this would be a masterpiece of a smartphone, despite of my suspicion of battery weaknesses.

Here now is my Samsung Galaxy Note journey. This blog might not be commercially popular, but I can promise you, you will find some useful tips and tricks that I found useful and I do believe you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment