Monday, February 27, 2012

A New Zenus Case

I have been looking for a new cover/case for my Samsung Galaxy Note.  Last Saturday, I found a store that has just received new collections of Zenus leather case for Samsung Galaxy Note.  One of them, apparently the least expensive one, is perfect for my needs.  Not too thick, but enough protection.  Also it has ear speaker hole to enable me receiving call without opening the front cover.  Another unique quality is that this cover is using rubber band to secure the front cover, which is important since Samsung Galaxy Note screen is sensitive to magnet, apparently that is how SPen works its magic.  I bought it for around US$ 25, so not too bad.  For your information, it comes in Black, Brown, and Red.  My wife was eagerly pushed me to buy the red one, but I firmly chose the Black Leather.

Here are some pictures of Zenus Flip Leather Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note.






No comments:

Post a Comment